Aimed at junior doctors and nurses who teach colleagues.
1. To gain familiarity with basic concepts underpinning small group teaching.
2. To gain tools for teaching with a patient present.
3. To gain familiarity with objective setting and acquiring feedback.
4. To encounter models for small group practical teaching.
5. To gain further experience, confidence and autonomy in small group teaching, with longitudinal assessment.
- What does my small group teaching look like?
- Objective setting for dummies
- Managing learner personality types
- Structuring small group teaching
- Small group teaching planning
- Practice teaching sessions
For further information or to book onto this course please contact: WX_SIM_ADMIN@bartshealth.nhs.uk