Education supervisors, or those planning to become education supervisors from all health professions.
1) Definitions of simulation
2) Define roles of supervisor
3) Considered what makes an effective supervisor
4) Techniques for evolving constructive feedback
5) The effect of different behaviour types in a supervisee
6) Facilitating effective goal setting
- Aims of supervision in healthcare
- Roles of a supervisor and supervision models
- What makes a good supervisor?
- How to identify trainee needs?
- Application of skills workshop
- Introducing application of supervision in the workplace
- Supervisee resistance to supervision
- Professional development
For more information and to book onto this course please contact: RLH_SIM_ADMIN@bartshealth.nhs.uk