Mandatory for North Central & North East ST6-7 Anaesthetic trainees
1) Difficult Airway Society algorithms
2) Intubating fibre-optic bronchoscope
3) Intubating laryngeal mask airway (iLMA)
4) Emergency front of neck access
5) Retrograde intubation, alternative blade intubation and Proseal
laryngeal mask airway
Workshops and skills stations led by expert faculty.
This course is run on both Whipps Cross and Royal London Hospital sites.
For more information or to book onto this course please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org