This course is for all staff groups who will be involved in clinical simulation teaching.
- Identity the difference between instruction and facilitation
- Understand Crisis Resource Management (CRM) and its role within simulation
- Use debriefing skills to facilitate a debrief on behavioural not technical issues
- Understand how your behaviour and the behaviour of others may impact on the debriefing
- Appreciate the logistics of running a simulation course
- Classroom based teaching around topics such as Educational theories, behavioural types and CRM
- Series of workshops and team activities to practice debriefing
- Write and run a scenario with the support of faculty
Not applicable for this course.
For further information or to book onto this course please contact: NUH_SIM_ADMIN@bartshealth.nhs.uk