All registered clinical staff.
- Use of ECG monitor to understand the current flow through the heart
- Effectively use the systematic approach to interpret a 12 Lead ECG to recognise ECG changes that occur in acute coronary syndromes
- Revision of conduction of the heart and ECG complex
- Systematic approach to interpretation 12 lead ECG including: unipolar and bipolar leads, axis, R wave progression, ST segment, Q waves and T Waves.
- Practice ECG’s
- Must have attended rhythm recognition course within 6 months of booking 12 lead ECG course.
- The ECG made easy(2013):John R Hampton