Registered nurses who have at least 12 months experience.
On completion of this module successful participants will be able to:
1) Demonstrate knowledge, skills and behaviours necessary for safe and compassionate nursing care in a complex surgical environment
2) Critically evaluate good quality evidence and up to date knowledge to assess, plan/devise, deliver and evaluate the impact of surgical nursing care safely and compassionately
3) Critically evaluate own leadership experience in clinical practice and its impact on patient care delivery
4) Design and undertake a small quality improvement (QI) project to transform an aspect of your service or practice
5) Evaluate your project ideas and outcomes and disseminate results to colleagues and academic audiences