Recruitment and selection skills
This workshop aims to equip those with responsibility for hiring new staff with the confidence, skills and knowledge to carry out the recruitment process efficiently and effectively.
- Suitable for
- Learning outcomes
- Outline programme
- Pre-course work and Resources
- Dates, times and venues
Those with responsibility for the recruitment of new staff.
- Understand your responsibilities as a recruiting manager
- Ability to carry out shortlisting and interviewing to the required standard
- Understand the different stages of the recruitment process
- Outline of the recruitment process, from R2R to unconditional offer
- Advise on shortlisting & Interviewing
- Overview of your responsibilities as a manager in the recruitment process