Prince 2 foundation course
This is a 2 day course and the purpose of the PRINCE2 Foundation qualification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2. The Foundation qualification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification.
- Suitable for
- Learning outcomes
- Outline programme
- Pre-course work and Resources
- Dates, times and venues
PRINCE2 Foundation is aimed at those who have some experience in assisting with projects as part of their job role but may not have overall responsibility for managing a project.
- Understand the characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2
- Understand the purpose of the PRINCE2 roles, management products and themes
- Understand the PRINCE2 principles
- PRINCE2 philosophy
- Structure of PRINCE2
- 7 PRINCE2 principles
- 7 PRINCE2 processes
- 7 PRINCE2 themes
- Examination preparation
- Applying PRINCE2 in your own projects
E-learning module to be completed prior to attendance on programme.