Revalidation for Nurses & Midwives
Revalidation is the process that all nurses and midwives in the UK and nursing associates in England will need to follow to maintain their registration with the NMC.
- Suitable for
- Learning outcomes
- Outline programme
- Pre-course work and Resources
- Dates, times and venues
All registered nursing associates, nurses and midwives
- Allows staff to reflect on their practice in relation to the NMC (2015) code and that they are ‘living’ these standards.
- Encouraging a culture of reflection, sharing and improving practice within professional practice
- Builds on existing preparation requirements
- Strengthen public confidence in the profession
- NMC revalidation requirements
- Details of NMC revalidation requirements
- NMC revalidation page
NMC Revalidation: http://revalidation.nmc.org.uk/