These sessions are an opportunity for all practice supervisors and practice assessors to update on relevant information and recent changes within undergraduate nursing and midwifery education.
Any mentor, practice supervisor or practice assessor who are supporting an undergraduate learner, working towards a NMC recordable qualification.
- To understand the similarities and differences between the practice supervisor and practice assessor role.
- To have knowledge of the different learners within Barts Health.
- To understand the electronic practice assessment document (e-PAD).
- To understand the importance of providing feedback.
- To have knowledge of the action plan process.
- Overview of the Nursing and Midwifery (NMC) Standards of Education and Training.
- Overview of the Nursing and Midwifery (NMC) Future Nurse: Standards of Proficiencies.
- The role of the Practice Supervisor and Practice Assessor.
- Different learners within Barts Health.
- Reasonable adjustments for learners.
- Electronic Practice Assessment Document (e-PAD).
- Action plan process
Not applicable for this course