Fundamentals of Care Development Programme for HCSWs/Rehab SW/ Therapists
This programme is a personal development programme for support workers who want to develop themselves.
- To recognize and response in a timely manner to the deteriorating patients and sepsis.
- To demonstrate understanding and contribute as a member of the multidisciplinary team in the delivery of holistic end of life care.
- To understand and demonstrate effective communication and understanding of impact of own behavior on others.
- To understand the knowledge and the provision of Harm free care for compassionate care.
- Ability to recognize changes in the mental health wellbeing and manage aggressive patients
- To undertake and complete a service improvement project of their clinical areas.
All Health Care Support Workers (HCSW)
- Communication and self- awareness
- Quality improvement with leadership skills-service improvement project
- Dementia and Enhanced care
- Mental Health First Aid
- Manage Actual and Potential Aggression (MAPA)
- Recogising deteriorating patients and managing pain
- Provision of Harm Free Care- Pressure ulcer, Falls prevention and management, and nutrition and hydration
- Digital literacy and professional development
Athmajothi (Jothi) Husson, Abbie Mcfarlane, Oluwafiropo (Ropo) Oloafe
Available dates can be viewed under the 'Book now' option